January 19, 2012

Estee Lauder's Surreal Violet

I love this color! The formulas was amazing! This is 2 coats and it went on so smoothly. It reminds me of Essie's Demure Vixen, but different. Different base color and different shimmer colors. I think this could be Demure Vixen's older sister! 




Quick Video

Another awesome polish that was Limited Edition :( Isn't that how it always happens? You find something so pretty that you love and then before you know it, it's gone? This came out with a collection in the fall of 2010 I believe and I was only able to acquire it through an online acquaintance who found it at her local CCO! So, thank you, DM! :D That's it from me for today! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Gah dangitall!! This is totally gorgeous. I need demure vixen if that is the closest I am getting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mel - thank you! I love it, too :D *strokes bottle gently*

    @ ReecesPeeces - I'll have to do a comparison for you! But also, although I can't find it anymore, I think I saw someone layer a copper cnd effect over PVOPI? and it was similar. I can't remember :( I'll try to find it and link you!

    ReplyDelete