January 17, 2012

Are you sick of Icing yet?

Because I have another one to show you! I think this might have been leftover from the holidays? I only say that because it's called Evergreen and it was the only bottle I could find of it? I mean, maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's not from the holidays at all. Regardless it's pretty and I brought it home with me :D I mean, who am I kidding? Icing polishes are $4.50 and they're B1G1 50% off year round. So, why not, right?




Quick Video

This is a wonderful polish! 2 coats of this and it looked great. I'd describe this as a dark teal jelly, leaning more green, but you can definitely see the blue in the base and I think it's full of gold glitter? It's hard to tell with the color of the base. But I see mostly gold. 

Well, that's it from me for today! Thanks so much for stopping by. I think I'm done with Icing for now. There's still a couple more glitters I have yet to show you, but I'm feeling like something else now! Until next time, have a great day :D

7 comments:

  1. I am kicking myself for not getting some of these polishes. I need to make a trip to the mall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Icing polishes! Such a fabulous color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ***katiebug*** - Definitely worth a trip to the mall imo! Hope you get some good ones :D

    @ Fashion Footing - I don't go to the mall very often, but when I do, I make it a point to go inside Icing to check out their polishes. They have some really great ones at a great price, imo!

    Thank you both for stopping by and have a wonderful evening ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Icing polishes are so great that I could never be sick of them! Of course, I'm really sorry because I can only look at them, not buying them (they're not available in my country, sigh).

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sparkly that its perfect for cold winter with a lot of sun which we have here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Cristina - So sorry you don't have Icing where you live :(

    @ MissDoll - It is perfect for cold, sunny weather!

    Thank you guys for stopping by and have a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew I should have bought this one! I put it down because I told myself I was too obsessed with colors like this! It's sooooo pretty! There was only one bottle when I went too, so it's probably gone now... :(

    ReplyDelete