August 9, 2011

Millions of Peaches, peaches for me. Millions of peaches, peaches for free!

Miami Peach, that is. Today I'm wearing one of my favorite colors ever. It's Chanel's Miami Peach. This bottle has quite a bit of usage on it and I've been unsuccessful in getting a brand new bottle at a decent price. So, I've been using it sparingly :p

The glitter in this is so subtle on the nail. I bought Dior's Sweet Orange thinking this would be similar, if not a dupe. Yet it's not. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful color, just lighter, not jellyish and the gold is shimmery, not glittery. Too different to be a dupe, but very pretty nonetheless.

So here it is, Chanel's Miami Peach in all it's beauty.

Indoors without flash

Outdoors in the shade without flash


Look at that bottle in direct sunlight!

Well, that's it from me for today. Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you're all doing well :)

3 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color so juicy and peachy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that's a brilliant polish. A peach jelly with tiny gold flakies? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete