December 20, 2010

Happy Monday everyone!

Well, today is a busy day. I'm such a procrastinator that I haven't even sent off my Christmas cards this year :( I had the photos printed and purchased right after Thanksgiving and thought, wow, I'm ahead of the game this year! Now here we are less than a week before Christmas and they're still sitting on my desk. Sheesh. So I'll be addressing envelopes this afternoon and then dropping them off so they'll hopefully get to family before the weekend.

Anyhow, here is a color that has won my heart! Zoya Zara. It's such a gorgeous color, but even more so with the golden shimmer.


Well, that's it from me for today! I hope you guys are having a not so Manic Monday!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful color. Unusual with the purple and the gold shimmer. I really like it a lot and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete