August 19, 2010

That Galaxy Girl's name is Ingrid?

Hey everyone :) Well, sorry for the cheesy title. Had to get your attention somehow, right? But the title basically says it all! I have 2 NOTDs for you today. Orly's Galaxy Girl and China Glaze's Ingrid. First up will be the Orly. Galaxy Girl is really pretty! It's not as color changing fabulous as Space Cadet was. but this one has pretty multi-colored shimmers that catch the light at different angles. I see teal and purple! :)

These are in sunlight

These are indoors without flash

Next up is Ingrid. I actually really like this one! All the descriptions and swatches I've seen of it online are basically the same, taupe with shimmer. In the bottle I totally thought it was a taupe with golden shimmer. Which, is pretty if you look at it, right? But once on my nail, I got a bit confused! It's weird cause I think it pulls green on me under certain lights. But maybe I'm just losing it? I don't know. But here it is in all it's beauty.

These are in sunlight


These are indoors without flash

Looks kind of olivey, doesn't it? Well, that's it from me for today! Thanks for reading, I hope these pictures helped some of you who are still on the fence about these colors :)

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment