April 29, 2010

Long time no post!

So as part of a peace offering I bring you two NOTDs :) I'd bring you more, but I have been really neglecting to paint them at all. So here's what I have.

Essie Turquoise & Caicos with Essie's Splash of Grenadine on my ring finger and my very own holo franken on the tip.


Then here is my most recent, OPI Black Onyx with SH Hidden Treasure. I just found this at my Walgreen's lastnight so I had to try it on right away! I have to say, it doesn't disappoint! Of course the only other flakey polish I own is OPI's Merry Midnight and that doesn't have very many flakies in it.

But I wish SH would make this polish part of the permanent line! As far as I know it's only limited edition :( I guess my only complaint with this polish would be the brush. I'm not used to the SH Complete Salon Manicure Brush and I was having a hard time getting less polish on it. But I'm sure with practice I'll be able to master it :)

What do you guys think? Do you have a favorite flakey/polish combination? Please post suggestions if you have any!!!

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment