April 13, 2010

OPI My Private Jet



OPI My Private Jet. The elusive charcoal...brown...teal flash...holo...nonholo. If you are unfamiliar with MPJ's history, there are many different versions of MPJ. There is doubt that OPI did this on purpose, but rather it being a quality control issue. The holographic version is the most coveted and now getting a little hard to find. The version in stores (Ulta, Beauty Brands, Trade Secret, etc) now is not holographic at all, that is, unless you are hunting these down in a old dusty nail salon. This one I have shown is the brown holographic version. I have layered this over one coat of black and one coat of MPJ. Application and formula was perfect. I'm not a huge fan of holos but this one I actually like a lot. Even in low indoor lights you can still tell its holographic, but in the sun, it's a crazy rainbow.

3 comments:

  1. soooo pretty! i happen to like every version i see of MPJ, haha although i think it's unfortunate of OPI to make such an error. boo! love your nails!

    ReplyDelete