June 13, 2012

Forever 21 Love & Beauty swatches

I do not know the names to these. The labels on the back of the bottles just say "blue" or "pink glitter." I purchased these about a month ago and I believe they should still currently be on the website.



Light Blue. Three coats.


Bubble Gum. Three coats. The formula was a bit thick.


Coral Multi over Bubble Gum. One coat.


Blue Purple. Two coats.



OPI Sugarplum Yum Glitter Topcoat over Blue Purple. One coat.


OPI Love is a Racket. Two coats. This one was really hard to photograph. It is so glowy it freaks out my camera.



Pink over Love is a Racket. Two coats.



I've done a comparison with Pink and OPI I Lily Love You. These are all over black. Pinky (left) and middle are F21 Love & Beauty Pink. Ring and index are OPI I Lily Love You. Pinky and ring are one coat while middle and index are two coats.


OPI I Have a Herring Problem. Two coats. I didn't even do any clean up! Perfect formula.


Multi over I Have a Herring Problem. One coat.



OPI Don't Toy With Me. Three coats. This is from an old holiday collection.



Pink over Don't Toy With Me. Two coats.


Lynnderella Very Pretty Vampire over Don't Toy With Me. One coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment