June 11, 2012

Etude House swatches



Etude House BL009. Blue base with very strong green shimmer. I remember first seeing this from MUA and I immediately contacted my friend from Thailand and asked if she could get this for me. Three thin coats and no problems with the formula.

She also sent me a few extras. :)


Etude House GR604. Pale turquoise with silver glitter. The silver really brings this one to life. This was four coats and thick.




One coat of LA Girl Nostalgic over GR604.




Etude House Cool Blue Heel. I do not know the number for this one since mine is not labeled. Blue base packed with silver glitter. It is so sparkly! Two coats and very nice formula. 



One coat of OPI Last Friday Night over Cool Blue Heel. Super pretty.



Etude House Blue Hologram. Light blue with green pearl shimmer. Three coats for this and the formula was a bit runny. The first coat was very sheer and I was surprised it built up to become opaque.

No comments:

Post a Comment