June 10, 2012

Blast from the past swatches 3.0

I had a few drafts of these stored up in my queue before I took my break, so I just combined them into one and figured I should post it. 


Essie Barbuda Banana - 5 coats sadly, there is secret shimmer too



 Essie Ruby Slippers



OPI Bay Bridge Sunset - from the Yokohama collection



Two coats of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Poppy over Bay Bridge Sunset.



 OPI DS Glamour



OPI Midnight Blue Glitter



OPI DS Couture



Revlon Street Wear Midnight


Essie Viva La Vespa




One coat of Lynnderella Love Potion No 99 over Viva La Vespa




 Laura Mercier Caviar Dreams


 Two coats of Love My Nails Angel Baby over Caviear Dreams.


Chinoiserie Stellar Night




One coat of CND Ice Blue Shimmer and Sapphire Sparkle over Stellar Night.

3 comments: