October 17, 2011

OPI Designer...De Better!

This is the first one that caught my eye in real life from the Muppets Collection. This whole collection is a lot different than I thought it would be. When I saw online swatches, I thought wow, I want all the glitters and meh to the rest. But when I saw it in person, I thought WOW! Those non glitters look great and meh on the glitters. Very weird for me to feel this way. I'd say of the 12, I only love 6. This being one of them. The rest are the non glitters basically. Warm & Fozzy being my second favorite and I like the rest about the same. Who knows, I might feel differently after swatching the glitters. But so far, not really digging them.

But for now, here is Designer...De Better! I did 2 coats here. It's a beautiful silver foil with copper flecks. From a distance you can't see the flecks and it just looks like a champagne colored foil. But once closer, you can see the flecks and it just makes you do a double take. Here it is in full sunlight.


Quick video showing it in action

Well, that's it from me for today. I shall have more Muppets swatches for you guys until the collection is complete. I hope you're all doing well and having a not so manic Monday :D

5 comments:

  1. gee i only got the mini, note to self: need the fullsize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is my favourite out of the entire collection. I was totally surprised by that as I had originally wanted it more for the glitters. Love it! I think you will enjoy the glitters. While not a stellar original collection of glitters, they are fantastic for layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, yes, you should definitely get a full sized bottle, especially if you love your mini :)

    Reeces, this is one of my favorites. I really am surprised by how much I'm loving the non glitters! It came way out of left field. But hopefully you're right about loving the glitters for layering once I try them :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by guys! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nazia, Thank you so much, that's a huge compliment imo. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete