October 2, 2011

Dior Tuxedo and Misa A Sin Worth Committing comparison


Dior Tuxedo. Blue shimmer. I really hate the brush. I don't know why they changed it but it now looks like the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure brushes but fatter. Two coats and very nice coverage. The formula was good from what I could tell since I struggled with the brush. This is limited edition from the Blue Tie 2011 collection.



Two coats of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Bluebell over Tuxedo.


Then I added one coat of CND Ice Blue Shimmer over it.


Misa A Sin Worth Committing. Blue shimmer. Two coats and perfect formula. This is one of my all time favorite blue shimmers. This was released in the 2008 Poisoned Passion collection.


Two coats of LA Girls Glitter Addict Jostle over A Sin Worth Committing.



Pinky (left) and middle is two coats of A Sin Worth Committing, while ring and index is two coats of Tuxedo. They look pretty similar in pictures but Tuxedo is darker and less shimmery. It is more apparent in real life.

1 comment: