September 20, 2011

Les Jeans de Chanel


Chanel Blue Rebel. Navy blue creme. Two coats and very nicely pigmented. The best of the three for coverage.



One coat of LA Girl Flamboyant over Blue Rebel. I was trying out some color theory and I do like this one. I would have not thought of layering this had they not been complimentary colors.



One coat of Icing Epic Winning over Blue Rebel.



Chanel Coco Blue. Pale blue with white shimmer. The shimmer is very subtle. Three coats. The second picture is in the shade, which is why it looks darker. 


Chanel Blue Boy. Dusty blue creme. I love this one the most from the collection. Two coats and perfect.



One coat of Revlon Street Wear Prism over Blue Boy.


  One coat of Dare 2 Wear Dancing Shoes over Blue Boy.


 One coat of Sinful Colors Hottie over Blue Boy. I may or may not have layered Blue Boy a lot.

These are from the limited edition Les Jeans de Chanel collection available now at Chanel.com and boutiques. Not terribly unique but I like them nonetheless. $29.00 each. I really hope this is not a permanent increase to their polishes.

1 comment:

  1. LA Girl Flamboyant over Blue Rebe is awesome!

    ReplyDelete