September 19, 2011

Had enough yet?

I have another of the color shifting pigments today. I layered the Emerald Green to Violet pigment over OPI's Ski Teal We Drop. As mush as I like how this turned out, I think perhaps it might have been wiser to use a black base for swatching purposes. I say that because it seems like I couldn't get the violet to come out. The most I could do was make this look blurple. But this one goes from green, to teal to blue to blurple.







These pigments are very sparkly, very pretty! I actually have 2 videos because I was so sunblind when I filmed the first one that I didn't realize until I came into the house to check it out that it wasn't very good. So I filmed a second one, this time closer to my nails so that hopefully you can see the changes easier. So here are the two videos.



Also, unrelated, but a quick reminder, tomorrow at Ulta they are having the Butter London Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale. It's limited to 2 per person. Meaning you can buy 2 and get 2 free, so they're limiting each person to 4 bottles total! If you don't have any Butter Londons like myself, this is the perfect opportunity to try out the brand without breaking the bank. Even I can't argue that $7.50 a pop isn't too bad! Well, that's it from me for today! Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you all had a lovely weekend and have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. oooh i love me my teals. i don't think i have sparkle teal.. hmm must get something like that. this is an awesome mani. drool~

    ReplyDelete