August 18, 2011

Attempting a jump with a collection post!




It's no secret that I'm pretty slow when it comes to technology. But I've actually been a bit curious to see if 'cuts' were possible on blogger (yeah, I know, that's how LJ refers to it). So I've been reading up on it and apparently, blogger does have the jump option! Sooo, I figured I'd attempt a 'jump' post and what better to try it out with than with a collection post?? It's long and super annoying if all one one page, right?

So here, goes! *fingers crossed*


Dulce De Leche, Tickle My France-y, San Tan-Tonio, Over The Taupe
Glitzerland, Dazzled By Gold, Gift of Gold, Pros & Bronze

I Juggle....Men, Banana Bandanna, Spark De Triomphe, Mad As A Hatter

Rumple's Wiggin, Parlez-Vous, OPI?, Funky Dunkey, Catherine The Grape

Plum Full of Cheer, Merry Midnight, Visions of Sugarplum, Black Cherry Chutney

Diva of Geneva, The One That Got Away, Royal Rajah Ruby, Tease-y Does it


Houston We Have a Purple, Bogota Blackberry, St. Petersburgundy, Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ

Let Me Entertain You, The Show Must Go On, Dear Santa, Smitten With Mittens

Dreaming of Red, An Affair In Red Square, Thanks So Muchness!, All the Berry Best

Do You Think I'm Tex-y?, Man of La Mancha, Love Is A Racket, Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em

Rodeo Rose, Tropical Punch, Big Hair, Big Nails, Guy Meets Gal-Veston

La Paz-Itively Hot, I Lily Love You, Wing It!, Baguette Me Not

Pearl of Wisdom, Pinking of You, Your Villa Or Mine?, Are We There Yet?

Ya'll Come Back, Ya Hear?, Hot & Spicy, Coral Reef, Treasure

Couture, Chiffon, Vintage, Divine


Perfection, Rally Pretty Pink, It's My Year, Simply Smashing!

Gargantuan Green Grape, Gargantuan Green Grape Matte, Who The Shrek Are You?, Greenwich Village

Hey, Get In Lime!, 1968, Mermaid's Tears, Don't Mess With OPI

Jade Is The New Black, Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window, At Your Quebec and Call, It's Totally Forth Worth It


Not Like The Movies, Reflecting Pool, Cuckoo For This Color, How You Blue-in?

What's With the Cattitude?, Last Friday Night, Ogre The Top Blue, Austin-Tatious Turquoise

Catch Me In Your Net, Absolutely Alice, Ski Teal We Drop

Brand New Skates, Baby It's Coal Outside, Black Onyx

White, Red, Black, Silver


First Mate, Little Drummer Boy, Blk-Bila-Bong, Black Mesh


Sea Spray, Moon Shine (Franken), Techno Teal, Blue Iguana

Peace On Earth, Jolly Holly, For Audrey, Crushed Candy

Kiwi Cool-Ada, Starboard, Mistletoe Kisses, Zombie Zest

Midnight Kiss, Tarnished Gold, Ingrid, Party Hearty


Sun Worshipper, Tarnished & Varnished, Life Preserver, Ick-A-Body

White Cap, Sunset Sail, Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, Lighthouse


Snow, Lightning Bolt, Frosty, White-Kwik-Silvr

Below Deck, Pelican Gray, Cracked Concrete, Recycle


Mummy May I, Bogie, Fault Line, First Class Ticket

Hey Sailor, Mrs. Claus, Sass In A Glass, Phat Santa

Flip Flop Fantasy, Pool Party, Broken Hearted, Ahoy!

Peridot, Jade, Khaki Vert, Gondola, Cosmic Violine


 Paradoxal, Black Satin, Graphite, Trapeze, Particuliere

Illusion D'Or, Jade Rose, Inattendu, Miami Peach, Orange Fizz

Waking Up In Vegas, Razzle Dazzle, Ruby Red Slippers, Across The Universe
Greta, Madeleine, Britta, Siw, Linnea

Ocean Dip, Morning.After, Formidable!, Biker Blue

Frayed To Order, Abalone Shell, Mean & Green, So Rich So Pretty

Dynasty, Office, Malibu Green, Peacock, Mount Royal

Rose Bowl, Poppy, Downtown L.A., Factory Grey, Hassid

Blind Love, Fairy Blood, Vampire Bite, Erotic Night

Meadow, Tiffany, Gloria, Lisa, Sarah

Crystal, Ivanka, Zara, Valerie, Mimi

Mint Candy Apple, Turquoise & Caicos, Pretty Edgy, Going Incognito, Sew Psyched

Congo Bongo, Demure Vixen, Merino Cool, Ruby Slippers, Coat Azure

2010, Lemon Sherbet, Charmeuse, Swiss Chocolate, Forest, Wildlife

Glamourous, Glitteratti, Epic Winning, Irish Gold, Jen's Pick
Space Cadet, Out of This World, Fowl Play, Bare Rose, White Tips

Mint Mojito, It's Not Rocket Science, Here Comes Trouble, Halley's Comet, Meet Me Under The Mistletoe

Tiara, Rage, Glitz & Glamour, Old School Orange, Bubbly Bombshell

Galaxy Girl, Royal Navy, Lunar Eclipse, La Playa, Purple Pleather

Chrysanthe-mums the Word, Go Van Gogh!, Harvest Hues, Mistletoe Mischief

 Curator's Crimson, Merry Mittens, Romanticism Ruby, Mulberry Madness, Harvest Hues

Sparkle Top Coat, Tiffany Imposter, Sapphire Shimmer, Warm He-Art-Ed, Tangerine Tint

One Less Lonely Glitter, My Lifesaver, Me + Blue, Bring On The Tinsel

You're An Angel, OMB!, Spark My Mistletoe, Stuck In The Chimney

What's Your Poison?, Tempted by Teal, Spark-Tacular! Top Coat

Rainbow's End, Elle's Spell, Dirty Sexy Money, Toxic Seduction

Sweet Orange, Patient Pink, Pink Shimmer, 230, Load

Retro, Dress Maker, Original

Sky, Beetle, Break Up, Cult, Bruise

Powder Puff, Gold Get 'Em, Gold Coin, Emerald City, Not So Blueberry, Perplex

Orange, Bubble Gum, Green Apple, Blueberry, Grape

Fireberry Red, Pumpkin Spice, Purple Pizzazz, Purple Diamond, Hidden Treasure

DVD, Laser, Polished Pearl, Fearless Fog, Creamy Olive

509, Holographic, 517

Orange Slush, Disco Dazzle, City Lights, Pure Purple

207, 229, 241, 227

Poison, Toxic, VooDoo, Blk Orange

Mega Watt, Glistening Purple, Treasure Island, Thurman Murman (franken), Aqua Crystal, Jewel Tone

Night Prowl, Party of Five Glitters, Nocturnal

Amaretto Fig, Stellare Notte, Ethereal, Green Ocean

Dreamsicle, Jade, Irreplaceable, Check Me Out

Trick Or Treat, 506, Purple-Xing, Tangerine Dream

Decant of OPI Peel Me A Gobi Grape, Tainted Love, Water's Edge, JS38

Frankens!


 Base Coats, Top Coats, Cuticle Oil


Still here? Well, lastnight I went to Marshall's and found this set for only $4.99. So I had to get it!!!






And lastly! Please keep in mind my pictures may not accurately depict a color. It all depends on your monitor settings, blah blah blah. Remember I promised you an announcement? Well here it is!!

 As of right now, we have 243 followers! Which, to be honest is a heck of a lot more than we ever thought we'd have when we first started this blog. So to sort of say thank you, we (Jan and I) discussed a giveaway.

We don't know what exactly will be given away, I have to go out and shop for it. But it will for certain be nail polish and maybe nail accessories of some sort. I'll update when I have the prizes together. But for sure the giveaway post and rules will be up when we reach 250 followers. I can tell you there will be 2 prizes, hence 2 winners. To make it fair there will be 2 drawings, one CONUS and one OCONUS.

The prizes will be identical and I will try to make them as fabulous as possible on my budget! :p With a mixture of brands and items. Please note, I am purchasing the prizes myself and will pay postage myself. So items will be new and things that are available for purchase when I go shopping. Sorry, I know some will expect some hard to find items and that is probably not going to happen with this giveaway :(

Anyhow, that's it from me for today! I hope you're all doing well and having a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Great collection! That Color Zone set looks awesome. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many polishes! :D Bubble Bombshell went on my wishlist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME COLLECTION! That last photo with the glow in the dark polish is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, Thank you! I was really excited when I saw it. I just couldn't leave it behind.

    sonidlo, I'm sorry, I misspelled it, it should be Bubbly Bombshell. But I hope you can get it, it's a great glitter!

    imfeelingnail-venturous, Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay. Great collection. Well done on the Jump

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete