September 1, 2010

I'm back!! And with some Zoya swatches.


Zoya Bijou. I'm not much of a pink person, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this glass flecked pink.



Zoya Anastasia. Burgundy with gold shimmer.

I have a lot more Zoya swatches that I'll hopefully be posting within the next week. There is a 5 photo limit on blogger.com uploads, so I think I'll stick with that pace instead of posting everything at once.

I've been reading a lot lately, and if you knew me a few years ago and told me I would enjoy reading as much as I do now; I would have laughed at you. I recently finished up The Hunger Games trilogy. Mockingjay, the final installment came out last Tuesday. I hate to say I was a little bit disappointed in the ending but it was a good story nonetheless. Have any of you read the series? Thoughts? Also, if you have any recommendations, I would really love it! I'm always looking for something good to read.

I also played Square Enix's Final Fantasy XIV beta for a bit too. It surpassed my expectations and the graphics are amazing, especially compared to FFXI. Comes out at end of this month. Any of my nail lacquer fanatics play video games as well?

Hopefully no one forgot about me! I know Ang has been holding down the fort in my absence. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! Welcome back, I've been thinking about you. And it's going to be awesome to se 'my' Zoyas swatched. :) Sooo glad to hear you're feeling better! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete