May 18, 2010

2 Frankens



Kadynce. I know the name to you might sound strange but I was planning on getting Zoya Trinity for one of my nieces, and they didn't have Kadynce or anything close for my other niece. So, next best thing is to franken her one right?! It is a deep purple jelly base with blue, purple and gold glitter. I wrote down the formula in case anyone wanted to replicate this, but then I lost it. :(

But here is what I can remember:
25% OPI Absolutely Alice
25% Claire's Diva (purple glitter)
35% China Glaze Ravishing Darling (red jelly)
15% WnW Nocturnal (blue jelly)





Alice in Emerald City? The name was suggested to me by a friend from the nailboard. It is composed of the three polishes I used to make this franken. I essentially wanted a teal/green version of OPI's Absolutely Alice and this is what I came up with.

The recipe is:
30% OPI Absolutely Alice
30% China Glaze Dorothy Who?
40% China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

5 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I think Kadynce is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great frankens! Well done. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great!

    would you all like to enter my give away: you-nailed-it.blogspot.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete