February 10, 2010

All filler, no thriller

So my buddy blogger left me! Just kidding. Not really, but she's been in the process of something, which is why I'm creating this filler post to help the void of her absence a bit :p

Unfortunately for you guys, I don't change my mani daily. So since I'm still wearing Jade is The New Black, I thought I'd show you guys some of my recent purchases. This is over the last few weeks, so don't think I went out and got all of this stuff in one day!!!

First, my Alice in Wonderland stuff. I stayed up the night of the 14th last month to order from the UD website when it first launched. My order was complete within the first 2 minutes after midnight (eastern time), so I was lucky enough to get it a week later. Here are my crappy pics of it along with the 3 AIW OPIs I have.




Next up is my newest most favoritest lipstick, Lancome's Chris & Tell. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

This next group of items is known as my guilt haul. My Dear Old Daddy in CA sent me some money to spend on my husband for his birthday and it was way too much, so I spent some on myself :X Yes I am weak. So, since purchasing, these items have been hiding in my linen closet. Everytime I look at them they make me feel guilty and shameful :( It's Chanel Particuliere, Inattendu, 2 Prescriptives eyeshadows and a refillable palette, MAC's Soft Ochre Paint Pot and Gleam e/s then Dior's Amber Design Palette.


And finally, my latest 8ty8 haul. I know some have said horror stories about their shipping, but I can honestly say that in 3 years of ordering from them, I've never had to wait more than 3 days to get my stuff. Except for weekends and holidays. But I've always received stellar service from them and if you don't like them or have had a bad experience with them, then I apologize. But I also love transdesign, so maybe you should give them a try if you haven't already?

Anyway, on to the pics! From L-R in the 1st picture are China Glaze OMG, China Glaze TMI, China Glaze White-Kwik-Silvr, Essie Tennis Corset, Orly Prisma Gloss Gold, OPI Hot & Spicy, OPI Pearl of Wisdom and OPI Jade Is The New Black.

In this picture it's China Glaze Nova and China Glaze Snowglobe. Aren't they pretty?!
Well, that's it for today! I might post tomorrow, or not? I'm actually waiting on a new camera! I ordered a Nikon p90 which should be delivered tomorrow, so I might be too busy playing with it to post. But thanks for reading, I hope you are all doing well and having a lovely day!!!

See you soon!

Angel

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I've never seen snow globe before. Totally going to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is an amazing haul! I'm so jealous that you have Chanel Particuliere! And the Dior quint! That is a lovely haul! :D I can't wait to see swatches and NOTDs with all that stuff :D

    ReplyDelete