September 19, 2012

Nicoly by OPI Rainbow In The S-Kylie

Today's post was a user request on YouTube, so thank you JustAddLove for tuning in :D I tried to use this on it's own, but even after 4 coats, it was not completely opaque in coverage. So, I started over. I used 1 thin coat of Crown Me Already as the base, so that when I did RiTS, if there were any "bald" spots, it wouldn't be plain nail you could see.

 I did 4 coats and you could still see Crown Me Already in the bald areas. Crown Me Already is the tiny silver glitters peeking through, because Rainbow In The S-Kylie doesn't have tiny silver glitters as far as I can tell.

Direct Sunlight




In The Shade




Quick Video


Overall, I like Rainbow In The S-Kylie, it's a nice big chunky glitter and it looks good, but I think it's best for layering since it's not too dense once on. Maybe next time I'll try two coats of Crown Me Already as the base or Orly Shine. Well, until next time, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!

1 comment: