September 22, 2012

Gold Lion's gonna tell me where the light is!

Hello! I'm a bit off schedule as this was going to be Monday's post, but I'm so excited about this combo that I just had to show it to you now. I layered Lynnderella's Golden Rules over China Glaze's I'm Not Lion. Initially I was only going to show the combination, but I'm Not Lion is so pretty all on it's own that I decided to show it by itself as well.

I'll also tell you that the whole time I was putting this on, I was singing a song. I won't tell you what it is yet, but can you guess it? The title is a HUGE clue, but I'll reveal at the end of the post! Anyhow, back to the polish. This is 3 coats of China Glaze I'm Not Lion with 1 thin coat of Seche Vite.

In Direct Sunlight




Quick Video

Initially, I wasn't going to add topcoat to it, but I did put 1 thin layer on because it dries matte. Aside from drying matte, it is very thirsty. But the thin topcoat I added was just to take the matte effect away for photo purposes.

Now, here it is with 2 coats of Lynnderella Golden Rules layered on top.

Direct Sunlight






Shade




Video


And because my "hands are out of control", another video to show you how this looks to my naked eye, which is just glitter-tastic to be honest.


Just in case you're still here and wondering what that song was, it was Gold Lion. Without further ado, Ladies and Gentlemen, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs:

6 comments:

  1. SPECTACULAR, I love Golden Rules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Yeah Yeahs! I'm Not Lion is such a pretty polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yeah the YYYs and thank you :D

      Delete
  3. After seeing the title of this post I had the song stuck in my head for hours. LOVE this band. Karen O is flawless. LOVE this mani, it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great song to have stuck in your head, right? :p

      But yes, Karen is freakin' fierce! and thank you, have a goodnight! :D

      Delete