June 1, 2012

A blogging change

The reason I have been absent from the blog. Late last year I went from part time to full time at my job. It was also during our busy season so working ten hour days was the norm. So, it was quite an adjustment for me and it took a while to manage my time better. Next, I have been having some health issues these past few months. I don't want to get into specifics about it because I feel it's very personal, but I do want to say that I am okay and it is still, unfortunately, an ongoing process.

All of these things have forced me to reflect on things and to think long and hard about whether I wanted to continue blogging or not. While I began this because it was fun for me, in light of everything, it stopped being fun and the pressure was too stressful. Therefore, I've considered perhaps quitting blogging in favor for a simpler way to share my pictures with you through Tumblr. But I thought that would be the rude thing to do, especially to everyone who thought to consider following our small blog. So the best solution I could see was to continue blogging, but with less words and more pictures. This way it's more simple and less stress for me. Of course, if you have any questions, I'm more than happy to answer them!

I will post the name and company of the polish, how many coats, and if the formula was particularly bad. If I don't say anything, that means the formula was normal to good for me. If you have any suggestions to any essentials you want me to consider to include, just let me know.

So thank you if you went through the trouble of reading all that! I hope to be a lot more active and post more pictures of my polishes.

tl;dr Basically life got in the way and I am going to post more pictures and less text.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better :) I'm glad you are continuing to blog as your swatches are some of the best! Text is overrated anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy, I am in the same boat, it's hard to balance a lot of the stuff you love when you are spanked at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete