June 25, 2012

BB Couture Eye Candy Women collection swatches


BB Couture Busty Bombshell. Three coats. My favorite from this collection! I'm quite the sucker for olives.


BB Couture Feathered Vixen. Three coats.


Hard Candy Hot Pants over Feathered Vixen. One coat. These names go together don't they?


BB Couture Junk in the Trunk. Three coats.


BB Couture Scorching Strawberry. Three coats. The formula was a bit runny for me.


Flormar U27 over Scorching Strawberry. One coat.


BB Couture Sweet Silicone. Three coats.



BB Couture Trim and Tasseled. Three coats. I've seen other swatches of this and it is purple. Not sure what that is about. No one does the microglitter in jellies quite like BB Couture. My favorite one is Hermosa Surfer Girl.


Revlon Mint Fizz over Trim and Tasseled. One coat.

1 comment: