January 5, 2012

Funky French strikes again!

I felt like a funky french today. I don't really do them a lot, so this is kind of hard for me to get to look decent. Normally, in my head, everything looks a lot better. Lines are crisp and perfect and the colors look a lot better. Of course, translating that onto the nail is a lot harder. So my apologies for the wonky looking tips. But what I did here was use Illamasqua's Load as a base. I needed 3 coats to get rid of any streaks. Then I layered 1 coat of China Glaze's White Cap on top of load and matted them with Essie's Matte About You. Then I attempted to do some black tips. I free handed them, so...yeah. Sorry again about the tips. Other than that though, I think it looks pretty nice. So, today's nail - funky french.

In direct sunlight

In the shade

Quick Video

Well, that's it from me for today! Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're all doing well and having a great day so far :D

1 comment: