December 16, 2011

OPI DS Couture!

Here is one of the older colors from the Designer Series line - Couture. This is one pretty polish! I love holo and I love this! I just wish OPI would continue to make all their holo DS polishes. Oh well. This is 2 coats with the DS top coat.




Here's a quick video:


Call me crazy, but I feel like the DS top coat actually dulled some of the holo? Next time, I'll try Seche Vite I suppose. But just in case you're wondering why the bottle is wet, here's why:


I had the bottle on the snow on top of my car. So that's why it's wet! That's it from me for today. I hope you're all doing well and TGIF! My kids are going to be out of school for the next 2 weeks, so atleast no more having to wake up early to get them to school for the rest of the year :p

3 comments:

  1. @ Nailderella, I'm glad you like it :) Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. If ds topcoat dulled it, SV will DULL it. As far as topcoats over holos go, I think that the best are ds, sh hard as nails & CND Super Shiny. This is gorgeous.. I may need it :\ I did a topcoat comp over nfu-oh 61, but it is possible that all holos are not the samely made (Oh yes I did say samely).

    ReplyDelete