December 21, 2011

China Glaze It's Alive!

Today was another cloudy day. Despite the weather report saying today would be sunny :(
So, no video today. Sorry. I was able to find a video for this polish! I knew I had one, but I never transferred it from the camera, so I do apologize for the late addition to this post. But here is a picture of one of my favorite polishes from this year. It's China Glaze's It's Alive from their Halloween collection.



Quick Video


When I first bought this polish, it was super thick and goopy. So I added a bit of thinner to it and when I put it on, it was so smooth and buttery in formula! It probably could have used a coat or 3 of top coat. I used one and you can see it's sort of bumpy. So, it's a thirsty glitter! Next time I'll try Gelous before the top coat. But that's it from me for today. Hoping to get some sun soon as I'm running out of things to show you guys in my emergency stash folder!

Hope you're all doing well and having a wonderful day!

1 comment: