November 28, 2011

Butter London The Black Knight

Hello :D While getting some of my Christmas List shopping done, I went ahead and stopped by Ulta. I ended up getting a few things. But for now I wanted to show you quite possibly the favorite thing I ended up getting myself. Butter London had a set with 2 of the holiday polishes, The Black Knight and Tart With A Heart. As soon as I saw the glitter in them, I had to have them. I ended up doing only 1 coat of The Black Knight over 1 coat of American Apparel's Hassid. I also did my thumbnail differently by trying out 1 coat of Tart With A Heart over Hassid. I think that will be my next manicure, but I'm not sure yet.

Regardless, here is The Black Knight in all it's glory :D

Direct Sunlight

In the shade

Then here's a quick pic of Tart With A Heart. I couldn't quite capture this too well, so my apologies. It's a lot more beautiful in real life. I know I say that a lot, but it's very true!


Quick Video of the 2

Well, that's it from me for today! I hope you're all doing well, enjoying the cool weather and shopping deals! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week :D

1 comment: