October 27, 2011

Lynnderella making dreams come true!

Today I wanted to share with you guys a special polish that my buddy blogger Jan generously sent me in the mail. Jan and I both missed out on China Glaze's Spellbound because we stupidly waited for our Sally's to get it and they never did. Mine got a buttload of Fortune Tellers, but no Spellbound. Go figure :( I believe Jan wanted to try to dupe it, but you know, it's hard to find glitters that don't melt in polish or bleed their colors away in polish. Lynnderella made this fabulous creation and named it 'Can You Spell Janelle?'

This is one coat of it over one coat of AA Hassid. The glitter is so dense, it's so beautiful! I don't even care now that I missed out on Spellbound, this completely satisfies my want for it.



A quick video

What do you guys think? Pretty awesome, huh? Oh and I forgot to mention that I do have a thick coat of Sally Hansen's Nail Quenching Base Coat over the glitter. I was trying it out to see if it would eliminate the need for several layers of top coat with hungry glitters. So far so good, I think. We'll see how well it performs I suppose. Well, that's it from me for today! 4 more days until Halloween!! I'm working on some ziploc nail art and I'm not very good at it, so please bear with me. I may post it tomorrow or Saturday depending on how well it turns out. Hope you're all doing well and having a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. O.O WOW!!!!!!!!! I was literally just lamenting over never finding Spellbound today. OMG this would make me forget all about Spellbound too! AWESOME!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW!!!! This is truely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous!!!! I'm Spellbound-less too. I wish she'd offer this one in her newest collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo jealous! It's Beautiful!!!. I want a Lynnderella polish so BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is amazing! I need to get in touch with someone to do a group order when they are finally available to order!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Everyone for stopping by and taking a moment to comment. I have to agree, I do wish she would make this available for purchase sometime in the future. Here's to hoping, right?!

    I hope you all have a wonderful remainder of your weekend and a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete