July 7, 2011

To The One That Got Away, I Lily Love You!

Hello! Today I have for you two of my untrieds tried together :p OPI's The One That Got Away and I layered 2 coats of I Lily Love You on top of that. I have to say, I'm really liking ILLY. I think I might want to start layering this over EVERYTHING!

But enough yapping, check this beauty out!

Outdoors in the shade

Direct Sunlight

And 2 blurry pictures taken indoors without flash

And because I can never leave well enough alone, here's a video showing you the super sparkliness of this!


What do you guys think? Nice, huh? I know flakes and glitter are not everybody's cup of tea, but I do love them! This is the 2nd year in a row that I'm really digging OPI's summer collection :) Well, that's it from me for today. I hope you're all doing well and having a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh lala, these are raelly fab together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! So in love right now!!! By the way, I'm your new follower,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Freshie! :D

    And thank you imfeelingnail-venturous for stopping by and following. I hope you enjoy the blog :D

    Have a goodnight ladies, I'm off to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous combination!! I wish I had my The One That Got Away with me right now so I could try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, thank you for the compliment! I hope you do end up trying this when you have time :)

    ReplyDelete