July 13, 2011

Hello Kitty

Well, this little kitty is harder to draw than she looks! That's all I can really say. I tried and had to redo it like 3 times before finally deciding 1 nail with the kitty would be enough. Because I originally planned on doing Hello Kitty on each nail with different bow colors. Epic Fail! :p

Here's what I was able to do with a somewhat acceptable result :)

I used OPI Rumple's Wiggin' as the base color, then 1 thin coat of China Glaze Frosty and like 3 coats of Wet N Wild Party of Five Glitters. I wish the glitter was more densely packed in that polish! What a pain in the rear it was for me to get it to look the way it did.

Anyhow, sorry no video. It's actually been cloudy here the last few days :( But lately I've been itching to do more nail art. So hopefully you'll be seeing more of it and I'll get better so you won't have to suffer so much or gouge your eyes out!

Have a goodnight everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute manicure! Love it. I love any polish with glitter but hate removing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you should definitely do a video when you have a chance, she turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!1!!! Very cute -- love how your nails turned out! ^_^

    ReplyDelete