February 28, 2011

Comparison: Finger Paints Shades of Fall Vs. OPI Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ

Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ, Shades of Fall, Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ, Shades of Fall

This was one of those comparisons that I decided to do after nail wheel swatches. I noticed that these 2 were really close in color on the nail wheel. The main difference being that one (OPI MOLBBQ) has more red undertones than the other. I'm surprised to say that nobody really noticed I had on 2 different colors in real life. I even had one woman grab my hand and compliment the color.

Of course I didn't tell her it was actually 2 different colors, I didn't want to blow her mind! LOL But I think they're similar enough to warrant mention :) Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ is actually one of my favorite 'go to' shades for when I want a vampy red. Nice to know I have something similar in my stash.

Well, that's it from me for today! I've got some hauls I've been meaning to show you all, but I've been too lazy to take pictures. I'll get them snapped tomorrow so I can show them to you, though. Thanks so much for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment