I can't believe this was in my untrieds for so long! It applied really well. This was 2 coats. It's very shimmery and hard to capture. The dark blue base is darker than it photographs :-X So that was pretty frustrating.
In the shade
Now, on to the award! We received a message earlier today from Kari over at her Once Bitten blog saying she was tagging us for this award! So, we are gladly accepting and passing on the torch. Thank you, Kari!
Apparently, this award comes with rules. They are:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about the award
So, in an effort to keep things running smoothly, here I go with 7 useless facts about myself.
1. I am half Korean and half Mexican, making me Hapa.
2. I have 3 kids, all boys ages 2, 5 and 7 years old.
3. Everyday I find it harder and harder to name each boy with his corresponding name on the first try.
4. I have an out of control obsession with washing my hands that I don't want to quit.
5. I don't dye my hair, much to most peoples' disbelief and I probably never will (already greying).
6. I love face makeup a little more than I do nail polish.
7. I used to be a medic in the Army and sometimes think about rejoining the military.
Well, that's it! 7 useless facts that hopefully didn't bore you to death! But atleast now you know me a little bit better :)
Now here is my list of 15 bloggers (in no particular order) that I recently discovered and am going to tag with this award. I must warn you, they're not all about nail polish, but they're beauty related.
1. Nails In My Coffin
2. Pretty Punk Beauty Junkie
3. Paillette: A Little Nail Polish Journal
4. Nail Bean
6. Pink Cat's Polish
7. JennyKaye's Musings and Such
8. Leaky Buckets
9. Nymphette Beauty
10. Unintelligent Design
11. What Lachesis Thinks!
12. Nail Narcissism
14. Starberry Sugar
15. loodie loodie loodie
I know some of these recently won an award (different one), but I narrowed my list down by blogs I like that I think haven't had much exposure. So take a second to check them out and show 'em some lovin'!
Well, that's it from me for today. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you guys again soon!