May 25, 2010

Ulta For Bitten :D

So my skin wasn't too happy about it, but I removed Tainted Love lastnight and replaced it with my second choice from Ulta's Glam Goth Set, For Bitten. I'm not very good with describing colors, but this one is definitely a hard one anyway. It looks like red glitter in a black base. But when you hold it at different angles it shows different colors. Or, atleast I see different colors. I couldn't really capture it, but in my opinion the shimmer goes from a golden amber color to a light pink purple to red. Here are a few pictures without flash, at different angles in different lighting to try and show you what I'm talking about!


I wasn't too crazy about the formula on this one. It was sort of thick and goopy. But 2 coats gave me complete opacity and it dried pretty well, so I can't get too mad at it. I do have to say though, that so far of the two I've tried from this set, both brushes are kind of weird! Weird in a sense that they both have stray and crooked hairs. It bothers me enough to want to trim them. But I probably won't do that out of fear of messing the brush up to a worse condition. Also, I'm not as in love with this color as I thought I would be. It just didn't WOW me like Tainted Love did. Hopefully tomorrow's color will be more exciting!

Alrighty, well that's it from me today. I've got a busy day of sorting and folding and washing to do, so until tomorrow when I try the next color, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment